Information We Collect
Personally identifiable information we collect from you includes (but is not limited to) your name and your email address. None of this information will be collected without your explicit consent.
We may collect anonymous, non-personally identifiable data (such as website visits). These statistics are for internal purposes and do not hold any personal information, nor they can be used to collect it.
How We Use Collected Information
- Collected information strictly serves the purposes that are clearly stated before you are asked to provide personal information.
- We will only send promotional emails to your email address if you have explicitly signed up for that service.
- To make our site easier for you to use and to customize user experience, as well as create and publish content most relevant to you.
- To provide feedback for any inquiries that you may have, any surveys or questionnaires.
- To handle complaints or provide operational notices.
Who We Share Collected Information With
We never sell or rent collected information, nor do we distribute personal information in any way. The only circumstances under which your personal information may be disclosed are the following:
- If we are required to do so by law or regulations;
- To protect the property and rights of CBD Facilitator;
- If our records indicate any form of fraudulent or deceptive activities of which a governmental agency should be made aware;
- If your communication on the Website suggests possible harm to others.
Security of Gathered Information
We have implemented all the appropriate physical and electronic procedures in order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of your personal information.
External Link Policy
“Cookies” are small files placed on your hard drive by a web server. They cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They are uniquely assigned to you, and their only purpose is to provide you with an optimal browsing experience.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Many web browsers accept cookies automatically. To disable them, you will need to modify your browser’s settings. Doing so will significantly affect the full features of the Website.
How to Disable Cookies
To disable cookies, you can follow instructions from the website or mobile browser you are using. The links below share describe how to both disable and delete cookies on your browser of choice.